The Eliot Parent-Teacher Council (PTC) Welcomes You!
Who We Are
Every teacher, parent and staff member is a part of the PTC, a group whose goal is to enhance the experience of every child and family at Eliot. Find out more about what we do.
How You Can Get Involved
Stay informed through this website and by reading PTC email and bulletins each month, volunteer for one of our committees, attend a PTC meeting, and participate in our fundraising events. Thank you for your support!
The Eliot Annual Campaign continues. Contribute today!
Eliot School 2016 Spirit Wear Sale!
The sale is on! It runs from September 23 to October 7 and you won’t want to miss these shirts, pajama bottoms, sweats, all kinds of fun things that support the school in more ways than one. (See exciting samples in the lobby). See more, order now, here: www.HeadsUpApparel.com/collections/Eliot-2016.
Take Our Parent Survey! (still taking responses)
We’re off to a great year so far but we want your input and feedback to make sure the rest of the year is just as great for you and all our children. Take our survey and tell us how you’d like the PTC to help your family and our school:
The survey is here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/3RFF8VV
Individuals to chair the following events: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check it out science. Feb 11, 10:00-2:00. Tasks: Organize Volunteers, publicize, solicit companies and individuals to display science related stuff. We have specific stuff from previous years that will be a guide in organizing this event.
- Talent show May 12 and May 13 6:00-9:00. Tasks: Send out permission forms, organize program, Be at dress rehearsal and Talent Show. Work with Megan McQuivey as co-chair
- Spirit Wear Assistants: Help to sell clothing from a table at the following events:
- Nov 12, 2016 Craft Fair In shifts from 10-3 Eliot School
- Jan 6, 2017: Family Fun Night 6:00-9:00 Eliot Lobby
- Contact Rachel at email@example.com
Media Volunteer times we still need to fill: You can do 1x a month, 2x a month or every week. Contact Jess Heeger firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mrs. Sullivan (1) – 8:40-9:20
Mrs. Badger – 12:20-1:00
Mrs. Kaefer – 2:00-2:40
Mrs. Sullivan (3) – 10:20-11:00
Mrs. Bagley PM – 12:30-1:00
Mrs. Maxwell – 8:40-9:20
Mrs. Wythe – 1:10-1:50
Mrs. Marshall – 2:00-2:40
Mrs. Bagley AM – 9:20-9:50
Mrs. Rapp – 11:20-12:00