This is our biggest fundraiser of the year! Every single dollar of your donation goes directly to the amazing programs organized and sponsored by the PTC, that enrich our children and our school community.
Please note, the PTC will be sponsoring classroom activities again this year, so room parents will NOT be asking you for an additional classroom donation!
100% of the donations to The PTC fund enrichment, education and support for everyone at Eliot:
- Creative Arts Program – brings to our school a diverse range of talented artists, including authors, illustrators, dancers, musicians and visual artists throughout the year
- Check It Out Science /Art In/Pumpkin Run/Fairy Tale Fitness…
- School Field Trips for all grades
- Scholarships to help ALL families that would not otherwise be able to participate in PTC-sponsored activities and events
- PTC Grants for teacher-initiated classroom programs
- Social events for the whole family!
- Parent/Student Directory
- And much, much more!
Checks** can be made payable to John Eliot School PTC and returned to school. To donate online, click the “donate” button above to our Annual Campaign Paypal account.
Thank you for supporting your kids and teachers, and we look forward to another extraordinary year!
|Meredith Lopez and Cheri Pugatch
Eliot PTC Co-Presidents
Eliot PTC Fundraising Chair
**The Eliot PTC is a 501(c)3 organization, and your donation to The Eliot PTC Annual Campaign is 100% tax-deductible. Your contribution may also be eligible for an employer match. Check with your company’s HR department to find out if they offer a matching benefit.